Come for the sights, stay for the food!
Our fan-favourite Mountaintop Feast product is back and to celebrate its opening weekend, locals of the Sea to Sky (Pemberton, Whistler, and Squamish) can get 50% off their Feast ticket. Plus – kids 7-12 eat free with the purchase of an adult Feast ticket (tots 0-6 eat free without additional purchase). Enjoy mouthwatering mains, fresh salads, delicious desserts, and live music at 1,800m!
This is the perfect product to pair alongside our 360 Sightseeing Experience. Spend your day exploring the dozens of kilometres of alpine hiking trails available and access to the PEAK 2 PEAK gondola, Cloudraker Skybridge, and Raven’s Eye Lookout before sitting down for a well-deserved meal.
Click here for more details and to book your spot. Pro tip: Feast and Sightseeing lift tickets can be combined for a single purchase at the checkout with savings of $20 CAD.
Hiking trail availability:
• 𝘚𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘓𝘰𝘰𝘱 (𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥)
• 𝘗𝘪𝘬𝘢’𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘸 𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦
• 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘺 𝘓𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘓𝘰𝘰𝘱
• 𝘊𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘓𝘰𝘰𝘱
• 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦 (𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨)
• 𝘈𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘭: 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯, 𝘣𝘪𝘨 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘉𝘶𝘳𝘯 (𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘚𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦. 𝘏𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘔𝘦𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯’𝘴 𝘳𝘶𝘯)
• 𝘈𝘭𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘓𝘰𝘰𝘱
• 𝘖𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘥 𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘋𝘦𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘢𝘳𝘯
• 𝘓𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘓𝘰𝘰𝘱
• 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘰𝘵 𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘭 (𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥)