The weekend is here — time to adventure! Here’s everything to know if you’re heading up the mountain at Whistler Blackcomb.
– All alpine hiking trails including the iconic High Note are now open!
– Blackcomb Gondola now spins for guests at 9:30am. Upload here to journey across PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola and explore Peak Express and the Cloudraker Skybridge on Whistler. Download via Whistler Village Gondola.
– Tickets for our Mountaintop Feast are on sale for tonight, Saturday and Sunday. Get em before they’re gone! Feast uploads begin at 4pm daily out of Whistler Village Gondola.
Bike Park 🚵♂️
– #YearOfTheCreek continues with access to 11km of new and expanded terrain for intermediate and advanced riders! Creek Zone runs from 10am to 7pm daily.
– Top of the World is OPEN with access from 11am to 5pm on weekends! to ride TOTW an additional ticket is required, which can be purchased at Guest Services or on our website. Please be advised, this trail is suitable for advanced and expert riders only.
Adventure Zone 👨👩👧👦
– Family friendly fun awaits in Whistler’s Upper Village! STACYC bike track, Spin Cycle Human Gyroscope, Rope Zone Ropes Course, Bouncy Castle, Magic climbing wall, Water Rollerz, Kiss The Sky Bungee, Trampolines and Glitter Tattoos.
– Open Fri-Sat 11:00am-7:00pm. Sun 10:00am-5:00pm