Follow the Sunset to the top of Whistler Mountain on August 19th for an elevated evening of music, food, and connection in one of the most beautiful locations on earth. The Mountain Top Feast will be canceled August 19th for the event.
The Helly Hansen Ascent Trail Challenge on from August 1st – September 6th! Helly Hansen is challenging you to hike the Ascent Trail as high, as fast and as often as you can.
Creekside Guest Services is now located in the Creekside Can-Ski.
Starting August 14th Bike Park closing hours will be reduced by 15 minutes (not including Peak Express).
Whistler Village Gondola will close on September 5th for maintenance ahead of the winter 23.24 season. Fitzs Zone will remain open until October 9th.
- All alpine hiking trails are now open.
- Blackcomb Gondola now open at 9:30am.
- PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola, Peak Express and the Cloudraker Skybridge are open.
- Sightseeing will upload exclusively via Blackcomb Gondola in Upper Village with the option to download Whistler Village Gondola.
- Feast tickets can begin upload at Whistler Village Gondola from 4:00pm.
- Open Mon-Thus 11:00am-6:00pm. Fri-Sat 11:00am-7:00pm. Sun 10:00am-5:00pm.
- STACYC bike track, Spin Cycle Human Gyroscope, Rope Zone Ropes Course, Bouncy Castle, Magic climbing wall, Water Rollerz, Kiss The Sky Bungee, Trampolines and Glitter Tattoos.
- Starting August 14th Bike Park closing hours will be reduced by 15 minutes (not including Peak Express).
- Fitz Zone open 10:00am-8:00pm upload via Whistler Village Gondola.
- Creekside Zone open 10:00am-7:00pm upload via Creekside Gondola.
- Garbo Zone open 11:00am-7:00pm.
- Peak Zone open Mon-Thurs 11:00am-4:00pm Fri-Sun 11:00am-5:00pm.
Rolling construction closures are possible. All trails are subject temporary maintenance closures. See the Trail Map & Trail Status page for all open Bike Park and Hiking trails.
- Whistler Village open 9:00am-8:00pm
- Creekside in the Can-Ski 9:00am-7:00pm
- Blackcomb Daylodge 9:00am-5:00pm.
- The Whistler Blackcomb Reservations Centre can be contacted by calling 1.800.766.0449.
- Mountain Top Feast every Fri-Sun
- Patagonia Run and File event August 15
- Phat Wednesday August 16
- Corona Sunset Session August 19
- Whistler Farmers’ Market Saturday and Sunday
- Summer Concert Series every Thursday and Friday
- Helly Hansen Ascent Trail Challenge Aug 1 – Sept 6
- The Patrol emergency number is 1-604-935-5555
- Whistler Blackcomb is a smoke-free environment. Please be aware of the current fire hazard rating.
- All uphill travel is prohibited on Whistler Blackcomb Mountains. Backcountry access is possible via Singing Pass Trail or Blackcomb Mountain South Route.
- Dogs are not permitted on Whistler Blackcomb property. Only exceptions are for guide and service dogs that are certified, leashed and under control.
FINDING INFO ON TERRAIN & CONDITIONS
- Follow our operational Twitter feed @WBMtnOps where we post live lift and terrain status updates. Or text WBLIFT to 686677 for text updates.
- The daily Today on the Mountain report.
- The Whistler Blackcomb Blog, Facebook and Instagram stories.• Trail & Lift Status page where you can find a list of open trails.