There’s only two weeks left of summer operations here at Whistler Blackcomb. After Labour Day, we will be switching to fall operations. Here’s some important information to be aware of 👇
• Sightseeing is available via Blackcomb Gondola until September 24.
• Peak Express will close for sightseeing on September 5.
• PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola is open daily until September 10. After this, it will run weekends only until September 24.
• Whistler Village Gondola will close on September 5 for maintenance ahead of the winter 23.24 season.
• Creekside will be the main upload point for riders throughout fall Bike Park operations.
• Fitz Zone will remain open until closing day on October 9 but riders will need to pedal to Creekside to re-upload. We’re recommending riders who do want to lap this zone take the Valley Trail as it’s mostly downhill from the Village and takes between 10 and 20 minutes to pedal.
• As is the case every year, we’re also scaling back hours on a weekly basis now that we’re losing daylight. Please visit the Bike Park Hours of Operations page at on our website to review times ahead of your next visit.
• Top of the World will close on September 5.
We appreciate your understanding as we push through the final work on the Fitz upgrade as well as other required maintenance work on our lifts. See you on the mountain ☀️