A friendly reminder that a physical pass is required to access the resort.
Please note that there is a mandatory download on Whistler Mountain. Ski-out is available on Blackcomb Mountain, but downloading is still recommended due to early-season conditions. You can download at Blackcomb Gondola, Whistler Village Gondola, Excalibur Gondola, and Creekside Gondola. We recommend downloading via Blackcomb Gondola to avoid end-of-day download lines on Whistler.
Patrol would like to remind guests that despite recent snowfall, early-season conditions still apply. Obey all mountain signage, ski and ride on open runs only, and stay within the current operational area marked by boundary signage. Be wary of unmarked rocks and obstacles. There is limited beginner terrain available; beginners are recommended to ski Whistler Mountain.
To avoid the lunchtime rush at Roundhouse, plan your mealtime around peak times. Alternatively, make your way over to Rendezvous and Glacier Creek on Blackcomb Mountain.
Fitzsimmons 8 Express is now running! The newly updated eight-person chair is located at the base of Whistler Mountain.
First Tracks returns for the winter as of December 15th.
Crystal Hut, Chic Pea, and Steeps are now open for the 23.24 season.
Please note that Passes and EDGE Cards are no longer available for the 2023.24 season. Explore the best advanced lift ticket rates to ski
and ride this winter. Purchase your tickets online and in advance at whistlerblackcomb.com.
- Whistler Village, Creekside, and Blackcomb Guest Services are open daily from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Carleton Lodge Guest Services is open daily from 3:30 pm to 6:00 pm. (Open until 7:00 pm as of December 15th for the holiday period)
- Purchase your tickets online and in advance at whistlerblackcomb.com or through the Reservation Centre at 1-800-766-0449.
- We do not accept cash at any Whistler Blackcomb-owned and operated locations. Payments can be made using all major debit cards,
credit cards, and Whistler Blackcomb gift cards. Not all locations accept contactless/tap payment at this time, including Guest Services.
- Dress Like Santa Day: December 15, 2023
- Eberspächer Luge World Cup and BMW Spring World Cup: December 15-16, 2023
- Park Rider Session: December 17th, 2023
- Be cautious of early-season conditions. Follow all signage and stay in bounds.
- As the weather changes and temperatures drop, be cautious of frost and ice. Wear appropriate footwear to avoid slips, trips, and falls.
- Be aware of black ice on roads.
- Please note tobogganing is not permitted on Whistler Blackcomb property.
- Dogs are not permitted on Whistler Blackcomb property. The only exceptions are for guide and service dogs who are certified, leashed,
and under control at all times.
- The Patrol emergency number is 1-604-935-5555.
- First Aid is located upstairs in the Springs Building.
FINDING INFO ON TERRAIN & CONDITIONS
- Operational Twitter feed: @WBMtnOps, where we post live lift and terrain status updates.
- Facebook and Instagram stories: we post about snow conditions, freezing level, visibility, temperature, and any new snowfall.
- The Snowphone: call 604-932-4211, resort information, and new snowfall.
- Backcountry Access Information Line: 604-905-2324 for up-to-date avalanche conditions and terrain closures within the ski area boundary.
- The Snow and Weather Report page on the WB website.