All information listed in this document is subject to change at any time. A friendly reminder that a physical pass is required to access the resort.
Whistler is proud to host the annual Whistler Pride and Ski Festival, celebrating its 31st year! Daily events from January 21st – 28th.
Winemakers Après/Lunches are back this year! Enjoy an afternoon featuring world-class wines paired with locally-sourced culinary delights. The first of three dates is coming up on January 31st. Purchase tickets online at whistlerblackcomb.com.
With the upcoming variable temperatures, we ask that guests and staff be cautious of icy surfaces. Wear appropriate footwear and be vigilant for black ice on roads and walkways.
With up to 95% of our skiable terrain open, Patrol would like to emphasize that snow levels remain lower than average in the high alpine. Even though there is new snow and the alpine is open, there are still concerns about natural hazards, including rocks, crevasses, and other features that haven’t been covered yet. Please stick to groomed and open trails within your ability level and only leave the boundary if equipped.
Please be advised that there is strictly no uphill travel allowed outside of designated uphill routes. Engaging in uphill travel outside these designated areas is a violation that will result in the loss of pass privileges.
• Whistler Village, Creekside, and Blackcomb Guest Services are open daily from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
• Carleton Lodge Guest Services is open daily from 3:30 pm to 6:00 pm.
• Purchase your tickets online and in advance at whistlerblackcomb.com or through the Reservation Centre at 1-800-766-0449.
• We do not accept cash at any Whistler Blackcomb-owned and operated locations. Payments can be made using all major debit cards, credit cards, and Whistler Blackcomb gift cards. Not all locations accept contactless/tap payment at this time, including Guest Services.
• Oakley Community Days: Jan 18 – 21
• Whistler Pride: Jan 21 – Jan 28
• Fire & Ice: Jan 21 SAFETY
• Please adhere to Slow Zones and Learning Areas and be sure to follow mountain etiquette.
• Please note tobogganing is not permitted on Whistler Blackcomb property. Please visit our bublyTube Park for exhilarating tubing adventures.
• Dogs are not permitted on Whistler Blackcomb property. The only exceptions are for guide and service dogs who are certified, leashed, and under control at all times.
• The Patrol emergency number is 1-604-935-5555.
• First Aid is located upstairs in the Springs Building.
FINDING INFO ON TERRAIN & CONDITIONS
• Operational Twitter feed: @WBMtnOps, where we post live lift and terrain status updates.
• Facebook and Instagram stories: we post about snow conditions, freezing level, visibility, temperature, and any new snowfall.
• The Snowphone: call 604-932-4211, resort information, and new snowfall.
• Backcountry Access Information Line: 604-905-2324 for up-to-date avalanche conditions and terrain closures within the ski area boundary.
• The Snow and Weather Report page on the WB website: Current weather and forecast.