A friendly reminder that a physical pass is required to access the resort.
The Fire & Ice show is back this week! Join us for this free family event on January 14th at 7:30 pm in Skier’s Plaza.
Given the cold temperatures we are experiencing, we would like to remind guests to dress appropriately for the weather, take warm-up
breaks as needed, and drink hot beverages. Check yourself and your companions frequently for white patches on exposed skin and be sure
to go inside to warm up if you see any.
Please note: Garbo’s Grill will be closed on January 12th due to cold weather. Garbo’s Capp Bar will remain open.
Mandatory Download to Creekside. Whistler Village and Blackcomb ski-outs are open. Be wary of variable conditions and unmarked rocks
With the recent snowfall, Patrol would like to emphasize that snow levels remain lower than average in the high alpine. Even though there is
new snow and the alpine is open, there are still concerns about natural hazards, including rocks, crevasses, and other features that haven’t
been covered yet. Please stick to groomed and open trails within your ability level and only leave the boundary if equipped.
Please be advised that there is strictly no uphill travel allowed outside of designated uphill routes. Engaging in uphill travel outside these
designated areas is a violation that will result in the loss of pass privileges.
- Whistler Village, Creekside, and Blackcomb Guest Services are open daily from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Carleton Lodge Guest Services is open daily from 3:30 pm to 6:00 pm
- Purchase your tickets online and in advance at whistlerblackcomb.com or through the Reservation Centre at 1-800-766-0449.
- We do not accept cash at any Whistler Blackcomb-owned and operated locations. Payments can be made using all major debit cards,
credit cards, and Whistler Blackcomb gift cards. Not all locations accept contactless/tap payment at this time, including Guest Services.
- Fire & Ice: January 14
- Oakley Community Days: January 18 – 21
- Please adhere to Slow Zones and Learning Areas and be sure to follow mountain etiquette.
- Please note tobogganing is not permitted on Whistler Blackcomb property. Please visit our bublyTube Park for exhilarating tubing
- Dogs are not permitted on Whistler Blackcomb property. The only exceptions are for guide and service dogs who are certified, leashed,
and under control at all times.
- The Patrol emergency number is 1-604-935-5555.
- First Aid is located upstairs in the Springs Building.
FINDING INFO ON TERRAIN & CONDITIONS
- Operational Twitter feed: @WBMtnOps, where we post live lift and terrain status updates.
- Facebook and Instagram stories: we post about snow conditions, freezing level, visibility, temperature, and any new snowfall.
- The Snowphone: call 604-932-4211, resort information, and new snowfall.
- Backcountry Access Information Line: 604-905-2324 for up-to-date avalanche conditions and terrain closures within the ski area boundary.
- The Snow and Weather Report page on the WB website: Current weather and forecast.