Starting Saturday January 27th, lower lifts will operate 30 minutes longer, with the last upload from the valley at 3:30pm. Please note, lift time changes do not apply to Alpine lifts.
The Winemaker Lunch Series kicks off on January 31st at Steeps. Join us for a special afternoon featuring wines from Nk’Mip Cellars paired with locally-sourced culinary delights. Tickets are still available online.
Join the most vibrant and diverse ski-out of the season! On January 26th, starting at the Olympic (mid) Station on Whistler, the Pride Ski Parade will kick off shortly after 3:00pm, heading down to the base before continuing through the Village to the Whistler Conference Centre.
From a weather standpoint, we’re expecting light precip overnight Friday which will intensify tomorrow afternoon through Sunday. Freezing levels are expected to rise as well but we should still see some snow in the alpine. For the weekend, expect conditions similar to spring skiing with soft, slushy snow. We’ll stay close to weather late Sunday into early next week and continue to update on our channels.
With variable temperatures and upcoming weather changes, we ask that guests and staff be cautious of wet and slippery surfaces. Wear appropriate footwear and be vigilant for black ice on roads and walkways.
Patrol would like to emphasize that snow levels remain lower than average in the high alpine. There are still concerns about natural hazards, including rocks, crevasses, and other features that haven’t been covered yet. Please stick to groomed and open trails within your ability level and only leave the boundary if equipped.
- Whistler Village, Creekside, and Blackcomb Guest Services are open daily from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Carleton Lodge Guest Services is open daily from 3:30 pm to 6:00 pm.
- Purchase your tickets online and in advance at whistlerblackcomb.com or through the Reservation Centre at 1-800-766-0449.
- We do not accept cash at any Whistler Blackcomb-owned and operated locations. Payments can be made using all major debit cards,
credit cards, and Whistler Blackcomb gift cards. Not all locations accept contactless/tap payment at this time, including Guest Services.
- Whistler Pride: Jan 21 – Jan 28
- Fire & Ice: Jan 28
- Winemaker Lunch Series: Jan 31
- Please adhere to Slow Zones and Learning Areas and be sure to follow mountain etiquette.
- Please note tobogganing is not permitted on Whistler Blackcomb property. Please visit our bublyTube Park for exhilarating tubing
- Dogs are not permitted on Whistler Blackcomb property. The only exceptions are for guide and service dogs who are certified, leashed,
and under control at all times.
- The Patrol emergency number is 1-604-935-5555.
- First Aid is located upstairs in the Springs Building.
FINDING INFO ON TERRAIN & CONDITIONS
- Operational Twitter feed: @WBMtnOps, where we post live lift and terrain status updates.
- Facebook and Instagram stories: we post about snow conditions, freezing level, visibility, temperature, and any new snowfall.
- The Snowphone: call 604-932-4211, resort information, and new snowfall.
- Backcountry Access Information Line: 604-905-2324 for up-to-date avalanche conditions and terrain closures within the ski area boundary.
- The Snow and Weather Report page on the WB website: Current weather and forecast.