Due to the recent rainfall, snow levels are lower than average. There is a risk of natural hazards, including rocks, crevasses, and other features that are not covered by snow. Please stick to groomed and open trails within your ability level. Be vigilant of unmarked rocks and obstacles.
Prepare for icy surfaces in the coming week. Be cautious of slippery areas, wear appropriate footwear, and look out for black ice on roads and walkways.
- Whistler Village, Creekside, and Blackcomb Guest Services are open daily from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Carleton Lodge Guest Services is open daily from 3:30 pm to 6:00 pm.
- Purchase your tickets online and in advance at whistlerblackcomb.com or through the Reservation Centre at 1-800-766-0449.
- We do not accept cash at any Whistler Blackcomb-owned and operated locations. Payments can be made using all major debit cards,
credit cards, and Whistler Blackcomb gift cards. Not all locations accept contactless/tap payment at this time, including Guest Services.
- Fire & Ice: Feb 4
- We ask that guests and staff be cautious of wet and slippery surfaces. Wear appropriate footwear and be vigilant for black ice on roads and walkways.
- Please adhere to Slow Zones and Learning Areas and be sure to follow mountain etiquette.
- Please note tobogganing is not permitted on Whistler Blackcomb property. Please visit our bublyTube Park for exhilarating tubing adventures.
- Dogs are not permitted on Whistler Blackcomb property. The only exceptions are for guide and service dogs who are certified, leashed, and under control at all times.
- The Patrol emergency number is 1-604-935-5555.
- First Aid is located upstairs in the Springs Building.
FINDING INFO ON TERRAIN & CONDITIONS
- Operational Twitter feed: @WBMtnOps, where we post live lift and terrain status updates.
- Facebook and Instagram stories: we post about snow conditions, freezing level, visibility, temperature, and any new snowfall.
- The Snowphone: call 604-932-4211, resort information, and new snowfall.
- Backcountry Access Information Line: 604-905-2324 for up-to-date avalanche conditions and terrain closures within the ski area boundary.
- The Snow and Weather Report page on the WB website: Current weather and forecast.